Forever Young

Help me!! *GetWellSoon!
Monday 13 February 2012 ? 0 Atashinchi ?
♥ please Vote for my BOYS!! 1D here! ; http://www.brits.co.uk/voting 

                   Guys!! How y'all huh?! Hope you guys doing great! and.. Me, myself?! Get flu. but
               wish me .. *get well soon!! By the way guys... how's you day today huh?! Me.. like a normal
               day! And officially think about my English oral test! Hahaha  don't know what  should I do?!
              To make it interesting and wonderful!! Hope I won't lose my voice for it1 btw.. Alhamdulillah
              I don't even get any prob with it.. Just like having a tour! sing whatever we want or they asked!
              Ahaha :)) and miss Zayn so so much! Vid Diaries of  him! stop for a while.. Also Louis, Harry,
             Liam and Niall! Guys! One more! I hope y'all can help me vote for them!!! Just don't forget it!!
               ***** Massive thank you from me and 1D to all of their fan that 've vote for 'em*****



*wishmetogetwellsoon!!  Thank you guys!




Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post
More Than This

Hey guys :) that song 've been my fav song.. aha but my fav song from 1D is WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL ...Okay, for me.. it's about a love song.. that would make us think about our self.. future... and past.. yea, past just like a pen.. we can cross our pass but we can't erase it... Even it hurt us to much....Feeling like wanna hold you tight every single time that we have.. never ask you for leaving me...
♥ Ask you close your eyes.. and thinking *dreaming about our past...our future... counting thousand stars together... until morning comes and :) Non stop loving you...
♥ Then everything turn to bad...and break up.. seing her/him with other person.. and Of course it's hurt...and.. it also got a very cute and comfort music.. For me.. all of 1D song means my life and tell how's my life...
♥Yea, I love this song so so much... must admit.. it happen to me actually ahahha...okay guys.. :) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
one thing

Guys! One more.. Fav song from 1D, called "ONE THING" and it's been most of my fav song! For me, that song it about part of my life!1 *it'sofficiallyforme... ahaha... One thing, Dying to know your name.. aha remember when... I've met someone new.. on Christmas last year.. ahaha and he's starting smile at me.. and making me can't forget about his smile aha :)) I just really wanna know his name and..thnks for that pic love it! ahaha Yea.. he got that ONE THING that make him diff with other guys.. oweee... never forget about this one boy.. He's always do a support thing.. even that kind of for other people is small but for meh! it's the biggest support that I've ever get.. and Massive thnk you from meh! I LOVE YOU! He keep givin' me.. his advise for free! aa :)) MUST ADMIT THAT NO OTHER GUYS GOT THAT "ONE THING" I MEAN SPECIAL THING JUST LIKE HE GOT! :))

// Forever Young-One Direction